Our new Inspire Campus in Springvale will be running our beautiful Montessori program for children aged between 16 months to 6 years. The campus has been renovated throughout, with new Montessori classroom materials and furniture. Providing the Inspire “home away from home” feeling for your loved ones. For more information please call 0483 398 999 or (03) 9558 5899 or email Springvale@inspire.edu.au.
Why are we different?
- High quality Montessori early years education led by qualified Montessori educators.
- Exclusive Chinese language Program with VIT Registered Early Childhood Teachers.
- Fully equipped Montessori classrooms.
- Inspire Signature Music lessons and Sustainability Program.
- FREE parent Montessori workshops and events
- Healthy and well-balanced meals made in the campus kitchen.
- Inspire ELJ collaborates with Inspire Education Academy (Training Centre) – specialised in delivering Montessori Training and Development and Montessori quality assurance program for Inspire ELJ campuses.
Inspire Early Learning Journey is an exclusive and progressive early learning education that offers a high standard of specialised care and Montessori quality education. We follow the teachings, practices and principles of Montessori education for young children aged from 6 months old to 6 years old. We have a dedicated and passionate teaching team that are experienced and Montessori qualified. For continuous educational development, our team of educators are provided with considerable professional development to be relevant in early childhood educational current practices. At Inspire Early Learning Journey, our mission is to provide a nurturing prepared home-like environment where a child feels protected, has a secure sense of belonging and as a valued contributing member of a community. Only then we can begin to practice our role as a guide.
Book a Personalised Tour
Book a personalised tour to receive an extensive information on our beautiful Montessori and Chinese Programs at our campuses.