Chadstone Campus Now Open
Inspire ELJ Chadstone campus is open to support families with our high-quality Montessori Long Day Care programs.
Why are we different?
- High-quality Montessori Long Day Care (7 am – 6 pm) for children aged 15 months to 6 years with fully equipped Montessori classrooms.
- Funded VIC Kindergarten Program – Highly qualified VIT Registered Early Childhood Teachers and Montessori qualified educators
- Programs run daily – Cultural Program, Sustainability Program, Chinese Program, Little Chef Program, Music Program, Art Program, PE Program.
- Monthly Special Events – Farm animal day, scooter day, dental health visit, Olympics week, etc.
- FREE parent Montessori workshops and events
- Nutritious and delicious meals provided – in-house master chef.
- Inspire ELJ collaborates with Inspire Education Academy (Training Centre) – specialised in delivering Montessori Training and Development and Montessori quality assurance programs for Inspire ELJ campuses.
Book a Personalised Tour
Book a personalised tour to receive an extensive information on our beautiful Montessori and Chinese Programs at our campuses.
Montessori Early Years Education in Chadstone
All about Inspire Early Learning Journey Montessori Chadstone
If you’re searching for an early childhood education facility that harnesses your child’s creativity and individuality through self-directed learning in a nurturing environment you should definitely consider Inspire ELJ Montessori Chadstone campus. Based on the teachings of Dr Maria Montessori we encourage students to develop the skills for life, such as independence, creativity and problem solving through exploring Montessori innovative didactic materials.
Early learning in a nurturing environment
Through our Montessori guiding principles, your child will be encouraged to lean into their natural potential by exploring their capabilities in an inclusive learning space. The framework for our teachings at Inspire ELJ Montessori Chadstone is designed to support children with different learning styles and needs.
We believe that children thrive when they are encouraged to explore their abilities through hands-on activities, collaborative play and individual learning. Some of the ways your child will be able to explore their unique learning styles will be through:
- Interacting with musical instruments
- Discovering art tools and supplies
- Using Montessori didactic materials
- Practising real-life skills through gardening and cooking
- Individual self-directed learning
- Imaginative outdoor play
- Exploring illustrative books
- Chinese Language Program
Through a highly personalised curriculum, at Inspire ELJ Montessori Chadstone your child will be able to develop greater social skills, boost their creativity, build on their self-confidence, foster an independent spirit and enhance their love for learning.
Join us at the Inspire Montessori Early Learning Montessori Chadstone campus
If you’re searching for a Montessori in East Melbourne, our Chadstone campus is the perfect place for your child to begin their early learning journey in a nurturing environment. We are open from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday (except Victorian public holidays) and we welcome all children from the ages of 15 months to 6 years.
If you’d like to learn more about Inspire Early Learning Journey Montessori Chadstone then get in contact today to arrange a tour — call on 1300 118 999