Cranbourne Campus – Opening in June 2022
Our Cranbourne Campus is opening very soon and we are now taking enrolment for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years. To obtain the enrolment pack, please email us at Cranbourne@inspire.edu.au – see you soon!
Why are we different?
Premium Montessori Early Years Education for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years old.
- Victorian Government Approved Kindergarten Program
- Chinese Language Program
- Nutritious and healthy meals prepared by on-site chefs
- Extra-Curricular Programs – Music, Sports and Sustainability
- State of the Art Facilities
- Parent Education and Workshops
- Inspire Montessori Quality Assurance Program and Regular Staff Training Scheme to ensure high quality service
Book a Personalised Tour
Book a personalised tour to receive an extensive information on our beautiful Montessori and Chinese Programs at our campuses.
Montessori Early Years Education in Cranbourne
All about Montessori Cranbourne
If you’re searching for an early childhood education facility that harnesses your child’s creativity and individuality through self-directed learning in a nurturing environment you should definitely consider the Inspire Montessori Cranbourne campus. Based on the teachings of Dr Maria Montessori we encourage students to develop the skills for life, such as independence, creativity and problem solving through exploring Montessori innovative didactic materials.
Early learning in a nurturing environment
Through our Montessori guiding principles, your child will be encouraged to lean into their natural potential by exploring their capabilities in an inclusive learning space. The framework for our teachings at Inspire Montessori Cranbourne is designed to support children with different learning styles and needs.
We believe that children thrive when they are encouraged to explore their abilities through hands-on activities, collaborative play and individual learning. Some of the ways your child will be able to explore their unique learning styles will be through:
- Interacting with musical instruments
- Discovering art tools and supplies
- Using Montessori didactic materials
- Practising real-life skills through gardening and cooking
- Individual self-directed learning
- Imaginative outdoor play
- Exploring illustrative books
Through a highly personalised curriculum, at Inspire Montessori Early Learning Cranbourne your child will be able to develop greater social skills, boost their creativity, build on their self-confidence, foster an independent spirit and enhance their love for learning.