Our Preston Campus now open and taking enrolment for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years.
Why are we different?
Premium Montessori Early Years Education for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years old.
- Victorian Government Approved Kindergarten Program
- Chinese Language Program
- Nutritious and healthy meals prepared by on-site chefs
- Extra-Curricular Programs – Music, Sports and Sustainability
- State of the Art Facilities
- Parent Education and Workshops
- Inspire Montessori Quality Assurance Program and Regular Staff Training Scheme to ensure high quality service
Join us at our Montessori Preston Campus, featuring the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori. The Montessori method of education has been a well-received and successful learning approach since the early 1900s. Montessori early learning in Preston focuses on helping children to develop their creativity, individuality, experimentation, and innovation through the use of Montessori’s didactic materials. As children learn the tools for independence and problem solving, they can grow up to be successful creators, teachers, artists, engineers, and more.
If you’re wondering how the Montessori in Preston operates, it’s helpful to understand the Montessori method’s core principles, which are:
- Children will flourish best when doing hands-on activities.
- Children are very curious to learn new things.
- Children’s individual learning space are respected to work things out on their own
- Collaborative play benefits learning.
- Children thrive in a prepared environment.
- Children have a natural desire to learn.
- When placed in an environment that promotes self-directed learning, children will become competent and successful.
At Montessori Preston, children ages 6 months to 6 years old can begin their learning at the Preston Campus. We are located at 235-239 Murray Rd., Preston.
What to expect at Montessori Preston
The Montessori Preston campus is a well-sourced early learning nurturing environment that inclusively supports all children with different learning styles. Learning resources include:
- Collection of beautifully illustrated books
- Musical instruments
- Art tools and supplies
- Montessori didactic materials
- Real-life learning tools, such as gardening, food preparation and practical life exercises
- Outdoor imaginative and play equipment
Montessori Preston details
The Montessori Preston, Victoria centre will be open 52 weeks a year. The hours are from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday with the exception of Victorian public holidays. There is a Kindergarten Program, Chinese Language Program, Healthy Habits Program, and Inspire Music Program to assist early learners with their skills.
Benefits of Montessori Early Learning Preston
Montessori early learning in Preston offers many benefits, such as:
Greater social skills
As your child connects with the Montessori learning community, they will learn to take responsibility for their own learning, respect others and their environment, and become a contributing member of their community.
There are five main Montessori learning areas in the Montessori Preston Campus that encourage children to explore different avenues of learning to seek and validate their understanding about the world.
Children who achieve and accomplish their own goals in a programme like Montessori Preston will help them develop the “ I can do it” attitude.
Enhances a love for learning
Exploring and making new discoveries through learning is an exciting adventure for children who are full of curiosity about their world. As they make new discoveries, it increases their love for learning.
Gives students a boost in school
A child’s mind can learn much faster and easier than an adult mind. That’s why it’s crucial to start learning young. By giving your child an early start, you will prepare them for formal education in a few years.
Fosters an independent spirit
Children in the Montessori Preston Campus will learn responsibility and independence. They will have many opportunities to do tasks on their own. For example, they will clean up after themselves after creating an art project, hang up their coats after coming in from playtime, and more. This helps them learn the principle of taking care of their own things and the things of others. They will become more independent, respectful, and responsible. As a result, they will learn the skills of becoming a valued member of the community.
Your child will blossom and grow at the Montessori Preston Campus. We are welcoming new participants now to join us. Find out more about our campus and methods by contacting us for more information.
Book a Personalised Tour
Book a personalised tour to receive an extensive information on our beautiful Montessori and Chinese Programs at our campuses.
Opening Hours: 7:00am ~ 6.00pm Monday to Friday
52 weeks per year: Except Victorian Public Holidays