Our Chadstone Campus is now open and taking enrolment for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years.
Why are we different?
- High quality Montessori early years education led by qualified Montessori educators.
- Exclusive Chinese Immersion language Program with VIT Registered Early Childhood Teachers.
- Fully equipped Montessori classrooms.
- Inspire Signature Music lessons and Sustainability Program.
- FREE parent Montessori workshops and events
- Healthy and well-balanced meals made in the campus kitchen.
- Inspire ELJ collaborates with Inspire Education Academy (Training Centre) – specialised in delivering Montessori Training and Development and Montessori quality assurance program for Inspire ELJ campuses.
All about Montessori Chadstone
If you’re searching for an early childhood education facility that harnesses your child’s creativity and individuality through self-directed learning in a nurturing environment you should definitely consider the Inspire Montessori Chadstone campus. Based on the teachings of Dr Maria Montessori we encourage students to develop the skills for life, such as independence, creativity and problem solving through exploring Montessori innovative didactic materials.
Early learning in a nurturing environment
Through our Montessori guiding principles, your child will be encouraged to lean into their natural potential by exploring their capabilities in an inclusive learning space. The framework for our teachings at Inspire Montessori Chadstone is designed to support children with different learning styles and needs.
We believe that children thrive when they are encouraged to explore their abilities through hands-on activities, collaborative play and individual learning. Some of the ways your child will be able to explore their unique learning styles will be through:
- Interacting with musical instruments
- Discovering art tools and supplies
- Using Montessori didactic materials
- Practising real-life skills through gardening and cooking
- Individual self-directed learning
- Imaginative outdoor play
- Exploring illustrative books
Through a highly personalised curriculum, at Inspire Montessori Early Learning Chadstone your child will be able to develop greater social skills, boost their creativity, build on their self-confidence, foster an independent spirit and enhance their love for learning.
Join us at the Inspire Montessori Early Learning Chadstone campus
If you’re searching for a Montessori in East Melbourne, our Chadstone campus is the perfect place for your child to begin their early learning journey in a nurturing environment. We are open from 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday to Friday (except Victorian public holidays) and we welcome all children from the ages of 6 months to 6 years.
If you’d like to learn more about Inspire Montessori Chadstone then get in contact today to arrange a tour — call on 1300 118 999